• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M880 grille

CUMMINS

I just picked up a 1976 m880 and a 78 w-200 snow commander, the m880 has a different grille than other m880s I see, instead of having the parking lights up in the grille beside the headlights my truck has them down under neath the grille, where as the 78 w200 has the right beside the headlights like most m880s, was my grille swapped out or it is original?

Adamlee

77 M880 scan

Just to add, here's a scan of an old pic of my 77 M880 I used for my landscaping business, from about 1993. It has the grill with turn signals next to the headlights. By the way; I think I bought this truck from good ol' Bill Harbaugh in Sabillasville way back in 1990...wow, seems forever ago....must have selective amnesia from all the years of changing diapers on my kids... :shock:

The lil' black 914 behind it is (was) my driver car back then....before the divorce, oh well... :roll:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks