• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thank You Neil Hendrix

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
Thank you for helping me out of a rough spot. Help like what you provided is what makes Steel Soldiers more than just a website.
Thanks again,
Joel

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Neil is an ok dude.

:beer:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
To know Neil, is to Love Neil...2cents

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Neil! Neil! Neil! He's helped me out more times than I can remember. Good thing he keeps reminding me of each and everyone every single time we talk! lol

Just Kidding! Neil is a great guy!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Neil, I'd be lying if I said I did not love talking to you at rallies and on the phone. Same goes for several members on this site. I love the trucks, the hobby, this site and the people. I didn't say I want to MAKE love to anyone....:shock:

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Glen It was great to meet you too. Thank you for halping me get my tires strapped down . I think it was Ft Bragg though. See you at the Ga rally.

Last edited:

michigandon

This is the gentleman who's [lead] truck I had the pleasure of riding in during the convoy at the Georgia Rally, correct?

Last edited:

stampy

Add me to the list too. Neil is one of the few really great people I know, and am proud to call my friend. It was outstanding to see you again sir at the NC rally. I hope we can get together again at the Ga Rally.

SCcowgirl80

I count myself among the lucky ones to know Neil! He has brought a smile to my face more than once and I love listening to his stories. Hope to see you again really soon Neil. May God bless you for all the little things you do!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks