• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Attachment Manager working now

imported_admin

Hey all,
The attachment manager is working now. I had to change a setting to be compatible with my host server. The photos will now attach at the bottom of your post and will enlarge in a new window when you click them. Let me know if there are any other issues. Thanks! :boxer:

Elwenil

I love it. Hardtop would be nice, but I love the comm box. Sorry to hear you are taking it off, Steel. I'm a sucker for those, and M109s, and anything with the expandable van body for some reason.

imported_admin

Yeah I love the box too. All kinds of cool stuff inside and outside, but it's very heavy and tall. Slows the Mog down good on the hardroad and keeps it out of the garage. I am either going for the dropside troop bed or the actual german army flat bed. Both of those will be great for off road and take up a lot less room. I hope to have it all fixed up in time for our off-road rally if we get it going soon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks