• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Wa State Mini Rally #5

srodocker

Sooo...Mini rally at brads

Date: Sept 24th which is a saturday.
Time: 10am.
Where: Brads place in Roy
Address: 8416 State Route 702
P.O. Box 332
McKenna, WA 98558
(I know this a P.O. Box but his place is across the street from it. his driveway has 2 propane tanks ontop of stands)

Not sure what we can do yet for a project besides eat some burgers. I'll bring a cpl bbqs and burgers if everyone else wants to bring sides and drinks

Anyone else have any thoughts/ideas for the mini rally?

SOOO CONVOY MEETING POINT
Hawks Prarie Walmart parking lot. meeting time 0830 leaving at 0900!

Attachments

Last edited:

Olywadan

I'm in no matter the date. Anyone here with an M109 parked in Olympia last Saturday? Wanted to say Hi but you were gone by the time I turned around.

Is there a campground nearby?

I would love to come but i could not do it with out sleep. Its a long trip from Springfield Or.

Thinking I could come the day before and camp over night, Play, camp overnight and leave the day after.

Pro 20:8 A king who sits on the throne of judgment Scatters all evil with his eyes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks