• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M54 conversion

maverick

A guy i know has offered to build me a model ( 1 / 35th ) of my M54 truck, he wants to do it as close to the real thing as possiable. I have to buy all the kits and he will do the building. i have found the M54 Cab conversion and I have a M925 truck kit. the trouble is the cargo body on the 925 is diffrent to my M54 and my M54 has canvas cargo cover, what can I do to get the correct items. I also need the early type gun ring (Not the M66 type) for the truck.

Can anyone help ??

Thanks

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
scrach build the bed, would be a easy build

Last edited:

WarrenD

Try Real Model, they have resin kits and accessory parts. Don't know their line-up well enough to know if they have what you want, but check their site (Poland or Czech)

robert c neth

Banned
there is a resin 5 ton dump and a wrecker ,havnt seen a cargo body but they are not that hard to build .at the ipms show here there was a 5 ton gun truck,maybey google ipms for more info .good luck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks