• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help with slave cable receptacle attachment on 10k Gen

ida34

I am getting around to seeing if my gens start. I am robbing the starter off one to put on the other. When I removed the starter from the one I saw that the Slave Cable Connector positive was attached to the starter connection of the starter solenoid. I would think it should be on the battery side of the solenoid. If I was to connect the slave cable I think it would cause the starter to engage until the slave cable is removed. Can someone look at their starter connections and let me know how their slave cable connector is attached at the starter solenoid? Please let know something. I have checked all the related TMs and it does not show the wiring of the connector.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks