• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Water fording

swordmd

Some times you just do things for fun. This weekend we had are club (The Idaho MVPA) water fording / MV swim picnic lots of fun. Most use " M "type vec s with fording kits. This year My friend Stan an I used a 43 G506, got water in to every thing Eng, Trans,diffs but had lots of fun.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That's really deep.

AMMO 23

Swordmd have a couple of more of him coming out of the water but missed getting any of it in the deep water Have to say I think everyone had a blast. Hope to do it again soon and Bob have the M-37 going :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks