• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Last edited:

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Awesome. Cant wait for the rally!

I'm looking for:

809 windshield (my frame is all rusted out)
809 hood with no rust
809 right side window with no cracks
809 battery boxes with no holes
5 ton snatch block
S-788 Shelter
AS-3166 QEAM antenna mast
USGI field desk
2 x complete mermites

I have to trade:
HMMWV roof rack (I think)
more to come!

Last edited:

Chief_919

Some stuff I have
Plenty of NIB M67 Immersion Heaters- $63.50 each.
2 11:00x20 Michelin XL's on M35 wheels, 95%+ $125 each
1 M353 Trailer. Missing the brake booster, air lines and tail lights, but cheap $250
1 WWII Bantam Trailer, rough but restorable $500
1 M1008, has a 12v conversion and 3 inch lift, needs new paint $3750 (will need to be paint for this sooner but can deliver it then)
1 Project M1030 USMC Motorcycle. Needs a complete rebuild, but it is a legit USMC motorcycle. $700
Canvas Tarps- anything from 6x8 and up. US made, brand new, heavy duty milspec OD canvas

I also have tons of US issue field gear and uniforms. If people are interested in a period correct set of field gear or uniforms to match your truck for displays, let me know and I can put one together.

Civilian Ramsey 10,000 lb PTO winch, easy fit to M37 ot M715

I have a lot more, but this si a start....

I GOT 10.00 20S
COMPLETE MERIMITES
9.00X20 NDT
GAUGES
NEW STEERING WHEELS
THREEWAY SWITCHES
ALSO GOT SOME SWEET CABNETS OUTTA THE NEW TRAILER FOR SALE
IF I CAN GET ENOUGH STUFF SOLD OR COMMITTED TO BUY I WILL MAKE THE TRIP I GOT THIS CRAVING FOR OPPOSIUM STEW AND ELMO IS LOOKIN LIKE A TASTIE STEW . COULD HAUL SOME EXTRA DOWN IF ANYONE NEEDS STUFF BROUGHT THAT WAY .2cents2cents2cents2cents2cents
ALSO LOOKIN FOR A GRAPHOTYPE MACHINE .!.!.!
Cabnets are sold
also founnd a Graphotype here in my backyard
BUT NOW HAVE TENT SECTIONS FOR PERSONNEL TENT AND LIGHT DUTY MANTENANCE TENTS
VESTIBULES TOO
ALSO HAVE THE HEADER FOR THE DOORWAY IN THE ENDS OF MANTENANCE TENT

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have NOS right front fenders for M35A2's. These came out of GL and are brand new....I had to remove them from the crates to put them in my storage van but they are not scratched or dented.

I also have a NOS 5 ton right fender unless FT gets off his arse and pays me for it.

These will be cash sales only unless you have something I really, really want.

I have a big arsed military air compressor with the 4 banger gasser engine on it...the engine looks new but I suspect it needs a fuel pump. It will run if you pour gas in the intake but will not run off the tank. It is a pull start....not electric.

I may have a bunch of mounted 900x20's if I get the 1100x20's have mounted on the rims I got at Haspin.

That's it so far.

Gunnermac

Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought an extremely nice A3, but I need complete windshield, wipers, all the hardware to mount the windshield and top. I have a number of NOS aluminum bows for HUMMWV, that I can bring if anyone is interested.

Makincold

M818 5-th wheel and ramps
M151 Rim (free tire included!)
M151 NOS Differential
M151 SNOW CHAINS, lots of them!

Prefer the barter system...

I also have several military radios but need to dig them up and see exactly what they are I know one is a PRC-77, the other 2 are larger radios, more later

Attachments

Last edited:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
We'll be there with a load of tires. If anyone needs anything in particular, please let me know and we'll make sure to bring anyone's orders to the event as well.

Stuff I'm looking for:
Slave cable
Slave cable port
Rifle holder
Bumper step ladder
Dump bed hyd. setup (civy)
Windshield rubber seals for a M35
And I wouldn't mind finding a bolster trailer with a M109 box or something along those lines.

3dAngus

For sale;
I have new and used 9X20 tires mounted and leak free.
Very Good condition 11X20s mounted and leak free (sold @ $112 each)
Top bows and canvas for M-105 and M-101 trailers and any other part you may need for the A2's
M105 metal saddle bag toolboxes (2 ea. - Keeping 2 for myself)
M-105A2 trailer Very good
M-101A2 trailer Good to very good
M-1061E1 5 ton trailer Almost excellent where excellent is factory refurbished and blem free
M35A3, really nice, leaks air out of tires or CTIS after a week, but excellent overall. One of the better ones.
Power Supplies/24vdc chargers, commercial grade for communication systems (highly filtered) and throw the switch for charger
Some kind of round bar push pin connect top bow kit Gimpy knows more about than me
MRAP tow bar with 1.5" feet
6 MEP-003 sound baffles in excellent condition

Need:
Spare parts for M35A3 to stock, like gen and starter
Grommets for CTIS/tires, and someone to show me what to do with them
Perhaps a new hood for the M35A3 if available
Geared lug wrench would be considered, depending on price (Gimpy swap?)
NOS Wheel bearings for trailers

Other good canvas pieces considered if flat and good quality.
14' long trailer canvas cover, that hopefully will fit over the tower of my M1061E1. It has 5' sides, 14' long, and 8' wide.
M105 Camo cover- must be top notch Can trade a brand new in the box green one if interested, but you should PM me on this one beforehand so I don't use it.
More needs coming. Edit it later to add on...

Last edited:

Jimma

Oh, I also would like a staight front bumper for a M35A2 if the price is right. I also am looking for some Jerry can mounts.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have 3 new deuce IPs and 5 new Borg Warner D turbos. IM me if you need something because I am driving down in a compact car. I will only bring down things that are needed.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For sale;
I have new and used 9X20 tires mounted and leak free.
Very Good condition 11X20s mounted and leak free
Top bows and canvas for M-105 and M-101 trailers and any other part you may need for the A2's
M-105A2 trailer Very good
M-101A2 trailer Good to very good
M-1061E1 5 ton trailer Very good where excellent is factory refurbished and blem free
M35A3, really nice, leaks air out of tires or CTIS but excellent overall. One of the better ones.
Power Supplies/24vdc chargers, commercial grade for communication systems (highly filtered) and throw the switch for charger
Some kind of round bar push pin connect top bow kit Gimpy knows more about than me
MRAP tow bar with 1.5" feet
6 MEP-003 sound baffles in excellent condition

Need:
Spare parts for M35A3 to stock, like gen and starter
Grommets for CTIS/tires, and someone to show me what to do with them
Will consider buying any prefabricated 2" ball mechanism to fit on my M35A3
Perhaps a new hood for the M35A3 if available
Geared lug wrench would be considered, depending on price
NOS Wheel bearings for trailers
PUP tent canvas. Someone had them for $2 per half last year. Need about ten if you can match that price.
Other good canvas pieces considered if flat and good quality.
14' long trailer canvas cover, that hopefully will fit over the tower of my M1061E1. It has 5' sides, 14' long, and 8' wide.
Will pay someone to fix tire leaks with my O-rings and grommets if you want to make a buck or two to pay expenses. I can't find the leaks, but will bring DAWN and sprayer and let you have at it. PM me with quotes.
More needs coming. Edit it later to add on...

Will trade parts for parts or labor help with tires if you wish. No problem.
How much for the 24v chargers?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks