• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin Micro Rally ???

augiedoggy

Would any members be up for a Haspin micro rally either August 27 or Sept 3
Those dates are saturdays. For me a one day - all day thing would be best, but ya'll could do as you please!
What'd ya think????
212sparky?
Gimp?
jsriolo?
bugwug?
sevin7
pegasus?
davey?
who's in?
:driver::beer:

augiedoggy

Shawn, I was figuring on heading home late that evening; the camping was a little bit brutal with the rain and wreckerman gettin' stuck in the mud right outside my tent! But I could change plans if everybody is gonna camp.
You have that home away from home on dollies, so thats not fair!! It's all up to you guys how long you wanna stay!

Sevin7

I was not planning on bringing the shelter for just a couple of days. It's kind of a pain to work with; it's nice to stay in though. I was thinking more along the lines of either a cargo cover or a tent.

212sparky

The 3rd works well for me too. I will put in for it, they keep bouncing from working saturdays and not working saturdays at my work. I am up for camping on Saturday night for sure maby Friday depending on work and weather. depending on how many people we get i can bring food and cook if needed.

augiedoggy

Starting to look like sept 3 or the weekend of is a go.
Sparky, do you think you can get Joe to join us?
I'm sure you'll be bringing that 2 mile long towrope!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You know, that is starting to look like the 3rd might be doable. Maybe just to run over in the morning and back home the next morning.

212sparky

it sounds like Joe will not be able to join us for this trip. His transfre case went out last time and he has not been able to change it yet. Hopefully he will be ready for the October trip.

CW3Topher

Augie, would like to get over to Haspin again and do some more trail riding with you guys. We can't make it that weekend though, we will be racing at Norwalk that weekend.

Sevin7

I was reminded by my wife that I do already have a commitment on the 3rd. It's not until 2:00pm and maybe I could be late. So, if we could go Friday night, do a little trail riding, camp that night and trail ride Saturday it would work best for me. Anyone else like that idea?

Also, my father works with a guy (who sounds like a big B.S.'er) that lives in Laurel and he told dad that they have some sort of sign up for Labor Day weelend (Sept 3-5). It may be just to get a spot in the camp ground but he said that there was a sign out by the road stating this. Does anyone know if there is any truth to this?

augiedoggy

Shawn, I just looked at their website and no mention of sign up for labor day, but who knows? maybe that signup thing refers to the racing held there?

Should we try sunday the 4th or Monday the 5th (that being a holiday and all)?

I forgot that was a holiday weekend when I originally brought it up....

trying to keep this alive......

gimp said he's a no-go :cookoo:

davey8943

Augie,

I have been looking for an excuse to head over to Haspin again... :wink:

Unfortunately I may already have plans on the 3rd. Put me down as tentative, but I will try like heck to make an appearance!

Dave

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks