• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PoofStalk fall 2011

kennys@wi.rr.com

We got together the other night and set a date for the fall Poof Stock. It was decided to be held on the week end of October 1st and 2nd. As always if you are coming from any distance you are more than welcome to show up on Friday Sept 30th.
It was decided to move the event up in hopes of slightly warmer weather than last fall. For some, mostly my two youngest, it was a bit cold that night. Poof wanted to make sure that everyone knew he has plenty of cold weather sleeping bags and cots in the barn for anyone staying the night. The other reason we chose this date is in hopes of making it to the GA rally this year. Yes we know Poof Stock is far better than anything they could ever do, but we need to show them how it's done. At the moment it's drgreg, poof and myself heading down, we are hoping to grab at least one more worthy ambassador from WI to come down with us.
It was also made clear to me when starting this thread to mention that this falls Poof Stock is being brought to you by the letter W. I have no idea why this is, but I can assure you that much alcohol was involved in that discussion. I hope to see the regulars there and many new faces as well.

dittle

Not going to be able to make this one guys. Already scheduled fence building on the farm in IA starting October 1st going through October 16th.

kennys@wi.rr.com

Paul, you better have an MV this time or I'm not bringing one either.
Camoyj7, hope you make it.
Hendersond, it's in Lebanon, WI(Watertown) pretty much right off of Hwy R and Hwy SC on Blain Rd.
Dittle, the fence can wait two days.

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, I found it on the map. Only about 3 hours from here. I have the weekend off. I plan to come and sleep in the back of the Deuce. Is it ok to bring Troops? (2 boys 9yo)

dogtags

The first Saturday in October is always a tough one for me. My Godson, Logan, has down syndrome and the Down Syndrome Association of Wisconsin - Fox Valley (DSAW-Fox Cities ) Awareness Walk is on that weekend.

As Logan's mother is the one who started this walk last year my wife and I are more than happy to help her out with this important fundraiser for down syndrome awareness.

However, I think I might be free Saturday night/Sunday morning. Have to see if my Wife has other plans for the weekend as well.

~Robert

dittle

Fence isn't going to wait 2 days on this on guys. Sorry. I've got a couple miles of fence to tear out and the put back up solo.

poof

Dirty Hippie
QUOTE=T. Highway;920401]I marked my calender. Is Watertown in a dry county?[/QUOTE]roflroflrofl

If it is.. Im in BIG Trouble.

The meal this poof-stock will be a Pig roast and the chicken too . come one come all..
See you all there.
J.P.:grd:

swampzr2

Awhhhhhhh that was funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still up in the air, I might be in Munich at Oktoberfest consuming large quantities of German beer and chasing the St. Pauli girl around.

QUOTE=T. Highway;920401]I marked my calender. Is Watertown in a dry county?
roflroflrofl

If it is.. Im in BIG Trouble.

The meal this poof-stock will be a Pig roast and the chicken too . come one come all..
See you all there.
J.P.:grd:[/QUOTE]

atvcat33

will be there fo show, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, contact me if you need truck parts, i will bring some but not all like i did this spring. let me know if you need filters, seals, bearings, lights, etc.

414-531-9772,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks