• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thank you

raeme

I just want to thank you to all my brothers on this site, and hope we can continue the hand of this special bond we all enjoy. Thank you for the Birthday call.
raeme.:smile:

Bighurt

If you are considered crazy now but sane earlier in life before the MV addiction what are you if you were crazy before the addiction. And where does insane, looney and nuts come into play?

What if you don't know your crazy or were crazy? Are there different levels of crazy? What is the difference, if you can stand in a room or normies and blend in? Have a conversation without mentioning your "truck".

I'm just babbling now...

Back to beer and cheers to my brothers on SS, and the sisters too! What would wreckerman be considered...or papabear

reloader64

Having spent a (very) little time on some other forums, I believe we do have something special here, thanks to the members, and also a big thanks to the moderators, for keeping it all civil and sane.

Scott

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks