• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jacksonville, Fl GL employees

surplusHQ

I would like to report that at the Jacksonville GL (DRMO) facility that there is an outstanding guy named Tim working there. He has a great attitude and is very honest about the items for sale and extremely knowledgeable. Helpful, decent guys like Tim do their work every day and are rarely recognized for their efforts. It all to often seems incompetent boobs use people like Tim as stepping stones ascending to middle management. Bravo Zulu Tim!!!

Unfortunately, when there is good, there is also bad. The bad in this scenario is some form of management proclaiming himself to be the "APO" (whatever that is) and is everything that Tim is not. He doesnt know what is for sale and where the items for sale are. He doesnt care about customer service, but he does seem to relish the little bit of bureaucratic power that he has been given as the "APO". I pity him.

andytk5

Can't agree more about Tim. I went out there to preview some of the trucks prior to bidding and he walked out there with me (instead of riding a fatty forklift) and cranked up a bunch of trucks. This was my first auction with GL and so far so good. He explained the process and that it could take a long time to get approved on the first go. He also talked to me about the trucks and what to look for and what to stay away from. My Euc cleared in about 7 business days adn I'm picking her up this thurs!:beer:

Cool guy, highly recomended!!

Andy

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wish he was there 8 years ago, bought 4 tires in a stack on GL from Jaksonville. When i got them they all had a 6" hole in the middle of the tire, lost $700.00

andytk5

Just brought my new (to me) deuce home today from Jax GL. Everyone was very helpful. Tim was a huge help! Had the truck running when we got there and made sure it was on the trailer safely and secured properly. Just a great guy!

Andy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks