• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No more Civy H-1 effects

hot rod deuce

Ok, I know this has been beaten to DEATH and the main opinion stands these things will never be released again. BUT they did stop the H-1 so maybe maybe maybe, if some one were to do some digging they might release some? Im sure they will not come up with it on their own but with a little help maybe. Then again it might take sales from the H2.
I just saw six or seven for sale in the MV magazine and started thinkin about it and am guessing these are left over stock from the first go around?

BigJay

I don't see how an H2 customer would be even remotely happy with a HMMWV. I think there was only a tiny portion of the market of H1 owners than would have taken a HMMWV. They're just a lot rougher, and unless you're looking for an offroad vehicle, I don't think you'd be happy. Now how many H1s actually go offroading, and there ya go. I think it's all a sham. Selling old inventory and making some money back isn't in line with their plans. They want to keep rehabbing the old truck and throwing more money at the defense contractors who will in turn throw money back at the campaigns. Sucks for us, but all I see is everything going to a "useable or scrap" mentality.

-Jay

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, just about all the real M998's and M1038's out there now in civy hads came from the auctions. No more will be released from Uncle Sam. Uncle is rebuilding all the humvees out there if theye are worth rebuilding.. If not, they get parted out for the rebuild. Whats left over (which isnt much) get scrapped..

jasonjc

Let's see the duces replacment came on line back in the early 90's and the good old M35 is still in use. If they replace the hummer they may let a few out it depends on who in office and who is making the new one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks