• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M211 Cargo Bed

badgeboy16

Hi Everyone! I finally was able to purchase my first MV - a '52 GMC M211. Unfortunately it is missing the cargo bed. Does anyone know where I could get one in the NY/PA area?

Also would a M35 series cargo bed fit on this truck?

Thanks for your help.

westfolk

If I can find the guys number.....I know a guy that has three M135's/M211's and alot of parts. He's near Olean, NY. Or I have an M35a2 bed I could part with. Let me know.

badgeboy16

Thanks to everyone for the help! I called Kublo's and they have M35 beds for $400 - $600. Sounds like a decent price and they are close (20 minutes from work) so getting one home should be easy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks