• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Snowplowing?

FSBruva

I will understand if most of you don't consider snowplowing "hot-rodding," but I ask for your patience and wisdom. I am still a long ways from acquiring my destiny, I mean :rolleyes: deuce, but I was hoping to do as much pre-purchase research as possible.

What do you think would be the best way to configure a deuce to do some snowplowing? My main concerns are:
  • *How to power the hydraulics (or pneumatics??) controlling the blade? *What sort of tires/chains would I need? *How to best (and how much to) weigh down the back end? *How to best go about acquiring blade and/or spreader?

Thanks a lot for any and all help. And look! I've only been a "lurker" for about 30 hours!! :smilewinkgrin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks