• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Making hte trip a bit easier

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You know that just gave me an idea, if you had a long trip to do like picking up a new purchase; could you ship say a duece/wrecker by rail? Or, do they do just large scale like the military???

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
it will cost you the world, when i moved to ga. from cal. i checked into that, wanted to bring my m52 and m20 12 ton, you need to be bill gates if you are a private person , without a contract with the railroad forget it

Jones

Having worked for the RR and knowing how much clearance there is on tri-level and bi-level auto racks... Getting into and out of the vehicle ain't gonna be easy. OR do you just plan on packing a very large lunch?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks