• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-135 engine / trans weight

Tony

I have just aquired a I beam hoist. The existing wheels on iit are shot and I'm planning to replace them with 6" swivel lock wheels. What I would like to know is the engine weight / tranmision wight so I could attach the proper weight rating wheels, I know the approx weight of the cargo body, so I have that figure. Would like to out on adequate wheels if I have to remove the engine.

Tony

See photo of my USMC M-135

Tony

J Land,

I think it is a M-36, was talking to BMG parts in Anaheim, Taken detail photos, will show to them and confirm, no data on the ring nor the trolly that holds the M23 Cradle. When talking to BMG parts , Steve told me that the trolly was a difficult thing to find, guess I was lucky..The trolly and its bearings were frozen when I received the unit , its working pretty well now.

I've seen some trucks with the ring mount and posts, but no trolly or MG on them.

Is your M-135 operational? Is it fully restored?

Tony

j land

thanks tony, my m135 is fully operational and in very good condition, it was redone but i dont know if it was fully restored. when i figure out how to post pictures ill put some up

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks