• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Arizona Military Vehicle Show

6x6pinz

I know it is a bit early but some advance notice is good. The weather is nice here in the desert this time of year so if you find yourself in the area stop by.

January 27 through January 28, 2007

Over 100 military vehicles will be on display. Features include a swap meet, 50/50 raffles, and awards for outstanding mv's. Immediately following the Pledge of Allegiance at 12 noon on Saturday, The Maule Sisters perform their exciting and patriotic, Andrew Sisters Routine. A NO vehicle auction of military surplus junk, as well as items for kids to bid on starts at 1 p.m. The Arizona National Guard is holding a canned food drive all weekend. Please help by bringing non-perishable items to this event. Event hours are 8 a.m.-4 p.m. both days. Admission free at the door, however parking is a $5 donation. Arizona National Guard, 1335 N. 52nd Street, Info., Jerry, 480-497-9722 after 5pm MST, email, boo_bolts@yahoo.com

6x6pinz

Well Phoenix of course. Sorry, I forget sometimes that not everyone know where the ANG is. It is visible from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and the Air National Guard facility. I have spent too much time in the valley. The Papago MV show is a great event and a good time. There area a few pictures of past events on the website www.armytrucks.org

6x6pinz

Just two weeks to go. Our good buddy Sheriff Joe is supposed to have his BIG Tank there (always a crowd pleaser)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks