• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2's for sale at Ga rally

paramedic7831

Hey guys. Looking to buy my first M35A2. I have found some on Craigslist but they are so far away. Anywhere from 5-12 hours. And pictures only tell so much. I live in Thomasville Ga. Just seems a long way to drive to just even be able to see them in person before purchasing. I am going to the rally with one of my friends and see if any M35's are for sale. Question is for people who have been in the past. Do people bring many M35s to the rally to sale or just bring there personal ones to ride and enjoy? kinda wanted to see them in person before having to drive so far to see them one at a time. thx guys

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Yes, there have been ones for sale in the past.

You ought to talk to CLINTO. He had one or two for sale recently and he goes over them with a fine tooth comb.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
****, anything is for sell if the price is right.......Even my wife! :jumpin: :mrgreen:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks