• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parts I am bringing to the GA rally

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Parts I am bringing for people at the rally!

Many tow bars(my list is not here right now. I will update with names soon.)
Recovry: some light buckets from Buff, led turn lights, Kelone's tow bar.
3Dangus: a geared lug wrench, some hydro jacks.
Usmctopgun: LED turn lights
Uncletom: 4 shelter halves and poles.
Wreckerman: 10 ton snatch block
Ferro: LED turn signals.
SCSG-G4: field sinks and hydraulic hose
John moore: led lights
Panic button: mep003 ask
Doghead:deuce dogbones(for someone else)

Who did I miss and what?

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need to get on this same bandwagon. I have a project for Gimpy, 2 wheels/tires for Popacom and can't remember anything else. Maybe a pintle for CARNAC. I will have the membership stickers and will be making nametags.

gimpyrobb

I'm bringing all the crap that gimp said he was gonna help install on my truck (LOL).
Bringing my 5ton winch driveshaft too, right?
Also, someone up here just gave me cash to get 4 1009 shackles from you, don't forget those either.

Blood_of_Tyrants

I have a bunch of M35A2 parts that I want to sell but no way there. I'll let the transporter keep half of what they take in for payment. You can mail me the rest.

jack's packs

Gimpy, fancy catching you here, I've got a 1990 Onan Mep003, and I'm looking for some crankshaft bearings and forward thrust bearings. Haven't been able to find any, and need them, asap.

Thanks,

gimpyrobb

BOT, I don't have enough room for the stuff I need to take as it is sorry. If I were driving, I would just tow it down and let the vultures strip it, then bring back a hand full of cash.

Jack, I don't those parts(wish I did). Have you tried AMBAC?

Stuff, added to the list.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks