• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

curious question

6x6pinz

This time I went to the Garbee website first. I see from the photos that the block just behind the drivers side front fender is labelled 12 volt. Is this the intended purpose for this block. Mine has a flat plate which is mostly rusted away and the material behind it is also rusted. Before I start repairing the area I wanted to make sure it would accomodate what ever is supposed to be there.
Thanks, Mike

6x6pinz

RE: Slave cabel?

You are most likely correct about the 24v issue. I think the Garbee truck was converted to a 12v system and thus why the 12v tag on the recepticle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks