• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deals for someone who is going to the GA Rally.

Blood_of_Tyrants

I have a bunch of parts of a parted out deuce that I need to sell so here is the deal: You come to my house and pick them up and then you can keep half of all the money you get for them. I have a starter, alternator, master cylinder, air pack, fuel tank and brackets, about 15 mounted 900X20 tires on deuce rims, and maybe some more stuff.

Alternately, I will sell them all for a fixed price to you and you can try to sell them at the rally.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
David, I think Gary (the guy you met at my place to sell the cargo cover) was looking for some spare parts.

hilber

If my EUC had cleared I would have gone to FT Knox but it hasn't. If it does, I'll let you know and come by and get it and take to the Rally. It better hurry and celar though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks