• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

truck with step deck?seven vehicles coming from baltimore MD

hot rod deuce

Hey for anybody with a truck and step deck looking for some work I have some stuff coming into the US through the Baltimore port.It needs to go to Waseca Mn. 56093. The first ship will arrive in about 4-6 weeks with two vehicles.

They are an FV432 APC around 33,000 and FV433 Abbot around 38,000

The next ship will include two more FV432's, a ferret at 10,000lb, a Saracen APC at 23,000, and a stalwart truck at 20,000.

If any one has or knows of any one with interest in the job shoot a PM. It will require two trucks at once for the first load because there is a 5 day time frame for removal from the port.

rmgill

RE: truck with step deck?seven vehicles coming from baltimor

Hot rod, a side question on your Ferret. Are you up on how the gear box works and how to use it? IT does NOT drive like other manual boxes at all. There's a trick. I can give you the run down at some point (or teach you on my Dingo or Ferret here in Atlanta if you want to do a trip down at some point). Forwards and reverses are also counter intuitive.

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello,

I thought that I had passed my trucker's info to you, but looking at this post I'm not sure, so here it is (again).

My name is Joe Czarnik. I'm currently in the military stationed at Carlisle Barracks, PA, but home for me is in Appleton, WI, which is about 100 miles north of Milwaukee. I dabble in 5 ton trucks; go to:

http://czarnik.net/joe/My_Stuff/

My trucker is Dennis Swenson and he's based out of the Dakotas. He pulls 45 foot step-deck flatbed trailers and hauls just about anywhere so long as you're a bit flexible so that he can work your loads into his schedules. You can reach Dennis at phone (320) 761-2816 or FAX (218) 385-3558.

Please give me feedback if you do decide to call Dennis.

Very sincerely,

Joe

email (joe@czarnik.net)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks