• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ferret price

sermis

Anybody know what the average price is for a Ferret. I know I have to state, the vehicle and not the animal. It is complete but in need of restoration. It was said to have been running when parked about 10 years ago.

rmgill

I bought mine in the US for $17,600. Mine had everything BUT a dummy gun (FN MAG Mounting) and a few bits of kit. But it was complete with wireless sets (non functional), operating intercom, good tyres, good engine major or moderate faults and in good running order.

For one that needs work, depending on what it needs it could be quite a bit of work, they're complicated vehicles that make Gamma Goats look simple. But they're the best armor you can get for the price and size.

dc3coyote

OK I am bringing this link back again.
I hae gotten the bug for some armor.
I would either like to trade my Pinz 712, or in a few weeks, just pay cash.
Now for the lucky owners out there, what do yall think about them?
Thanks
Branan

dc3coyote

I sent you two PMs asking about them.
Do you have any more pics?
can one be made to run with parts from the others?
Are you open to trades?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks