• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Don't forget the archives!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey all don't forget the archives in the old forum. You can still login and search the archives for old posts or you can just click the little "A" folder icon and it will take you to them. There is a lot of good stuff in there and will save you newbies from asking some of the same old questions. Eventually, the whole forum will be deleted to conserve space as this one grows larger. Get in there while you can :nono:

bomar76

Longhunter7 said:
Bomar76,

Use the SEARCH feature at the top right corner of the Forum page! /DotNetForum/emoticons/cool.gif
I didn't just fall off the potato truck and have used "search" on this forum and a slew of others.....

My question remains......

Where are the archives?

The statement was made " Hey all don't forget the archives in the old forum. You can still login and search the archives for old posts or you can just click the little "A" folder icon and it will take you to them."

The menu in the search function has NO folder for "archives" listed.

This thread is very misleading if there are in fact NO archives, or if they have been deleted as predicted.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks