• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Fall Haspin Run pic/video thread

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice looking pics.

I always warn my friends to never follow a big green truck off-road in a civi vehicle. Now I can show them a pic of why.

augiedoggy

The burb only got stuck twice the hole weekend, every body was impressed.
Yeah.....I saw both times, the first being the rock slide near devils backbone, ask Audrey she was with me as i held the brakes (park brake wouldn't hold on the steep hill) waiting for sparky to back up and pull him out. It was fun for me to see the limitations of 4x4 vs. 6x6.Army trucks rule! Jeremy did a great job wheelin' the 'burban!

:beer:

Last edited:

indy4x4fab

Banned
Yeah.....I saw both times, the first being the rock slide near devils backbone, ask Audrey she was with me as i held the brakes (park brake wouldn't hold on the steep hill) waiting for sparky to back up and pull him out. It was fun for me to see the limitations of 4x4 vs. 6x6.Army trucks rule! Jeremy did a great job wheelin' the 'burban!

:beer:
Very true augiedoggy, you beat me to the details.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Does any body have a picture of the deuce with the high top canvas trucks door, I loved how he painted his door. I didn't get a chance to take a picture to post before he left.

Sevin7

Nice looking pics.

I always warn my friends to never follow a big green truck off-road in a civi vehicle. Now I can show them a pic of why.
Monkeythumbs's maneuver to make his M1009's radiator a water to water type was much more glorious than anything the Suburban got into. Did anyone, by chance, get a picture of that?

indy4x4fab

Banned
What an awesome weekend and great folks, Ryan and I had a blast ,I am glad we squeezed it in, we will be looking forward to hookin up again,and I promise to be more prepaired ,Thanks for the awesome pictures !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You and Ryan are always welcome to go any where we go.

At least at the next rally I'll hopefully have a shower up and running in the wife's m810 that we have decided to open up to any one how wants to use it in the "Steel Soldiers Midwest Platoon".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks