• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 GT Gun Mounts

WarrenD

I'm not sure if I'm using the correct terms, so feel free to ask for clarification or to correct me. I'm looking for the military designation for (I think) the pintle mount for a M60 , Vietnam era. I'll be looking for two of these mounts as well as the mounting plates for the M60s. If anyone has a source, I'd be most grateful, thanks. These are not pedestal mounts, I'll be mounting them to the side of the box and only need the part that pivots and tilts up and down. (How's that for unscientific!)

Last edited:

B3.3T

The M-60 cradle is an M-143. The M-60 is considered a medium machine gun, not a SAW. M-143 show up for sale often. For Vietnam-Era, you want what is known as a long pintle M-143. The later short model is for HMMWV.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks