• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2011 Ga Rally multimedia thread

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
This is the official multimedia thread for the 2011 Steel Soldiers Georgia Rally (11SSGR). Please add all your pictures and videos of the rally to this thread.

I am sorry I could not do this last night. Time is a funny thing.

I will attempt to repent by adding my pictures I took today with my phone.

Attachments

jamieboy

Keep those pics coming for those of us who can't get there. Thanks Clinto!! We need lots of
Ferro and the baby PIG pics..........Well at least pics of the baby pig?????

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wish I could be there taking pictures and getting plastered around the campfire!!!!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I had to come home for (among other things) the air compressor off clintogf's parts deuce, another member's truck compressor died, so he's gonna swap it tomorrow.

I don't know what the count is, but it has to be over 50. I'll have to check with Carnac tomorrow.

I will try and get some pics tomorrow. Didn't shoot a single one today.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Turnout is fantastic so far. I've not been able to get around much, front gate and nametag duties have kept me pretty busy. Great time though. The food has been splendiforous.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My vocabulary knows no bounds. BTW, you should be receiving a small envelope soon. I have the tracking number but it's in my marked unit at home.

A

A/C Cages

Hmmmm? if thats a damp spot? I would hate to see what a puddle would be. lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks