• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Yea, It does yard work.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That M880 is almost to nice for that! Aside from that, I felled 2 trees yesterday. Used the M108 extensively and man, works great. Instead of cutting the tree in place and lugging it all to the curb, I lifted the end of the tree and drug it to the curb and cut it there, then rolled the cuts in a pile. Unlike streetrods, racecars and bikes, the product of this hobby gives back.

Opie

Unlike streetrods, racecars and bikes, the product of this hobby gives back.
I work nights and we'll be having work done on the house tomorrow, so after I vote I'll be off to the shop van (in my footie pajamas) for rest away from the hammering/sawing/barking/etc.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
My truck has more than paid for itself during some remodeling with several full loads to the dump as well as not having to pay for delivery fees and the cost of towing other dueces. It is definately one vehicle I will not part with again. I made the mistake once by selling my duece then regretting it a couple of months later.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks