• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

axle hub flip or swap?

green goat

Has anyone experimented with reversing hubs on a 900A2 series truck? I don't think it will work but not sure. Would the older truck hubs interchange on the A2 axles?

green goat

Thanks for your response. I seemed to remeber reading this somewhere but just couldn't seem to come up with the correct search to find it again. I started pulling my CTIS off yesterday so could put on my new tires and found that two of the valves were full of oil. I figured a seal had failed for this to have happened thought this would be a good time to flip them if possible. Thanks again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks