• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kevin Lockwood MVPA BoD candidate

col.halftrack

I wanted to ask that users of this forum who are MVPA members remember to vote in this months election.
I am one of the candidates and would like to ask for your vote.
The MV hobby has been a big part of my last fifteen years and I would be honored to represent fellow MV enthusiasts on the board of directors. You can tell from my posts here in the past that I spend more time working on and driving my vehicles than posting to any board BUT I am serious about getting involved when our hobby requires it. Legislation that discriminates against MVs has become more troublesome and we need a protocol at the national level to combat this trend.Our Kansas members fought hard and won against a DMV effort to force MV owners here to relinquish their license plates. But in states like Wisconsin we have been restricted to a special plate that allows parade use only. We have to be more prepared to FIGHT.
Some have said that I am a WW2 vehicle guy. I can assure you and am sure my wife will back me up: I will drag almost anything home if its green:lol:
My contact info is below or you can PM me here on SS.
Kevin Lockwood
1-800-466-2126 shop
1-620-792-2230 home
kplockwood@cox.net email
Deo Vindice

undysworld

Here's my support for Kevin.

During our fight here in Wisconsin, we communicated often. He's demonstrated that he's intelligent and has a good understanding of issues. With no disrespect meant toward other candidates, I think Kevin would be a wise choice.

col.halftrack

Thought I would post a "Thank You" to those who supported my election to the MVPA BoD.
I attended the March 2012 meeting and look forward to assisting the MVPA become an even better representative organization for all MV owners. Whether you work them or just dust them off. We need to build as powerful a group as we can.
Thanks again I am honored and humbled.
Kevin Lockwood

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks