• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SAFETY HUMOR - the Lighter Side of a Serious Subject

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, boys and girls...

We all know that in reality SAFETY is a VERY SERIOUS subject. However, much can be learned of any serious topic by looking at it from a comedian's perspective.

So, here goes....

==================================================

Health & Safety Test:

I failed a Health and Safety course at work today.

One of the questions was: "In the event of a fire, what steps would you take?"

"Large ones" was apparently the wrong answer.

:grd:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Hear's the quiz my doctor gave me when I ask him if I would live to be 100:

Q : Do you smoke cigarettes or cigars?
A : No...never smoked in my life!

Q : Do you drink alcohol to excess?
A : Nope, maybe a glass of wine with dinner..occassionally!

Q : Do you gamble and stay out late with your buddies?
A : Nope, I go to work and come home everyday!

Q : Do you have a secret young girfriend?
A : How dare you ask that!! Been married 52yrs...same woman!!

Doc says...I have one last question.

Why the farkel would you wanna live to 100??

Attachments

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
a few funny safety related pics:jumpin:

Pic 4 is especially important, reminding us to always chock the wheels when working under vehicles:grd:
Pic 4 reminds me of the idiot working on his civi vehicle at the shelter last year at Haspin.....

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
When I was growing up in my Grandparent's house nothing was "child proofed" it was assumed that if you stuck a fork in the electrical outlet and survived the experience that you would have learned a valuable life lesson and not repeat the act.

Inherent stupidity is Mother Nature's way of culling the herd.

jeeplvr247

I would like to say that I found this on Google but sadly it was on a piece of lab equipment at my college. If you can get accepted to college and have not yet mastered the ability to keep your fingers out of active electrical sockets then maybe the admissions office needs to reevaluate their decision making paradigm for prospective students.

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
When I was growing up in my Grandparent's house nothing was "child proofed" it was assumed that if you stuck a fork in the electrical outlet and survived the experience that you would have learned a valuable life lesson and not repeat the act.
Inherent stupidity is Mother Nature's way of culling the herd.
Did you REALLY do that WM??

Ummm...here's a caution for ya:

Attachments

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I would like to say that I found this on Google but sadly it was on a piece of lab equipment at my college. If you can get accepted to college and have not yet mastered the ability to keep your fingers out of active electrical sockets then maybe the admissions office needs to reevaluate their decision making paradigm for prospective students.
I attend college with todays generation and most of them scare the ell out of me. Most of them would fall to the floor in the fetal postion if their phone quit for more than 5 minutes. Most of them can't find their arses with both hands. Most of can't manage to get to a 9:15 class on time (if they make it at all). Poor work ethic and study skills.....live for the partying and nightlife.

You can tell the ones that are on Momma and Daddy's dime.....slacking along hoping they will have a few more years of all their bills being paid. Dragging into classed late whining about assignments and having to take a test they have known about for four weeks.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

You are actually reading the sign incorrectly. Your emphasis on who/what is turned on is wrong.

;-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks