• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

This has some real possibilities.....

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That thing is really cool. I work for Honeywell and we make the T-hawk, a small ducted fan flying machine that is used for surveillance in the Army by the infantry. They are now using them at the Fukushima Daichi reactor site in Japan to measure radiation levels. Honeywell : T-Hawk Micro Air Vehicle

jeeplvr247

I love it! The only problem is if they ever built a full sized one those rolling landings may be a little more nauseating than "easy". It could make commercial air travel a little more interesting though and maybe the pilots would stop falling asleep in the cockpit if they were flying something that cool.

rlwm211

The design is very creative and uses what is really very basic propulsion and control surfaces. Hi Tech light weight materials make this possible along with hi capacity LiON batteries.

The potential for a quiet low observable drone is immense. I will wager that one of the defense contractor "Biggies" have already bought the rights to the design

RL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks