• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks to two great guy's

madmachinistm1a1

First off I want to thank 91w350, AKA Glen. He's help get some cheap parts for my duece all summer. Here recently, I found out I needed a master cylinder. Glen came over to help,using his pump and Dot 5, we ran out and he bought four more bottles of dot 5 at $12 bucks a pop. It was in between pay day for me:cry: Then he made the suggestion that I could have his brand new master cylinder and replace it when I can, what can I say but thanks!
I ordered a used but good take out water pump from C&C surplus last week. It come into from UPS, and guess what, I got a used water pump with housing and a brand new pump in another box. The box had written on it ....Merry Christmas! The used pump is bad, sent a new one. Now I spent $75 bucks for the used one plus $15 for shipping. I got $175 pump plus the used for $90 bucks. I'll be ordering from him more, guaranteed!

d

91W350

Thanks guys! The Madmachinist has a son named Johnny who is a deuce addict and very observant. He is an energetic young man and is willing to jump in and help. He would rather work on a deuce or ride in a deuce than ride in a fancy Dodge pickup. It is no secret that I love kids. I will go out of my way to help a kid that needs it or appreciates it. I see that in Johnny too, he is one of those kids we all love. So deuce times around the Madmachinist crew are very rewarding for me. It is pure enjoyment to spend time with those guys. Unless he changes a lot in the next few years, I think I have a recovery team member growing up in my home town....

This site is full of good guys that will go out of their way to help another member out. Several have helped me in one way or another and to be able to pass that along feels good. I wish I could have gotten WM slowed down long enough to glean some knowledge off of him, but he was a man on a mission. Making smoke and peeling off miles of white stripes. I am glad he took time out for a quick lunch break with us. :beer: Rock on guys! :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks