• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2012 Florida Richloam MV Rally**

vinny-socom1

**2012 Florida Richloam Military Vehicle Rally**
@ Withlacocchee Campground

Come join us February 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th for "Tons of Fun" at the Second Annual Florida Richloam MV Rally. The goal is to solidify the natural bond of the like-minded fellow Steel Soldiers members, MV owners, off road and camping enthusiasts and their families.​

The feature focus of this event is limitless trail riding, simple social gathering, and plain fun for all. There will be multiple organized trail rides and great food for everyone to enjoy. Even if you don’t have an MV to trail ride with or simply choose not to, you’re more than welcome and even encouraged to ride along with any of the other participants. We consider this a family friendly event so don’t be afraid to join in.​

There is a great possibility that there will be a couple venders this year. Which we are very excited about. That information is TBA once confirmed.​

Camp sites included water and electric (limited sites). There are bath houses for men and women, a covered pavilion with tables and a large fire pit in the common area along with smaller pits throughout the camp sites. There will also be GP tents for additional shelter.​

Tickets/Menu

Available Pre-Paid Tickets

All Inclusive Full Event Ticket-
$60.00 for adults
$10.00 for kids 12 & under
includes camping, food & activities
for the entire event

Day Ticket-
$20.00 for adults
$5.00 for kids 12 & under
includes 3 meals & activities only
(Does not include camping)

Activity Only Ticket-
$5.00 for adults
kids free
(Does not include food or camping)

Thursday
Dinner Only:
Steaks (grilled to perfection)
Northern Beans
Green Beans

Friday
Breakfast:
Scrambled Eggs, Bacon & Grits

Lunch:
Hamburgers & Hotdogs
Bag Snack

Dinner:
Sausage & Corn Chowder (by popular demand)
Dinner Roll

Saturday
Breakfast:
Biscuits & Gravy & Sausage

Lunch:
(Grab-n-go…perfect for trail riding!)
Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
Bag Snack
Apple
Bottle Water

Dinner:
Homemade Italian Lasagna (by popular demand)
Garlic Toast

Sunday
Breakfast:
Banana Nut or
Blue Berry Muffins

Meals Include The Following Drinks:
Sweet Tea,
Fruit Punch, Lemonade,
Filtered Water and Coffee (till 10:00 am)

floridamvrally@gmail.com
With Your Ticket Package
Selection and Quantity

This event is a rather large undertaking for our two families so any additional volunteers are welcomed with open arms.

Event Location Info
- Link to Event Map (Trail Map) - HERE
- Link to Google Map (Map is roughly centered on the area)- HERE
- Link to Google Map of Campground Location - HERE
- Link to Campground Website - HERE

Rules: The rules are simple and straightforward.

Be respectful of fellow MV'ers, pets, children and native wildlife.
PLEASE remember to bring your common sense.
Have fun, enjoy yourself and be safe!

Heres a link to the Florida Wildlife Managment with rules & info http://myfwc.com/media/1387081/Richloam.pdf

Please post up with your comments and suggestions​

Vinny​

Last edited:
A

A/C Cages

Can you send me a reminder this time... lol
The past one I was going to show up, totally forgot about it till later that night when I was talking to Oddball. You know ,, old age makes me forget things.. Hey I have to blame it on somthing. lol

Im hoping to have my Bobbed Deuce back well before then. If not I will bring out the Hummer and get it muddy.

Zack

I am going to try to make it.. Would like to find some people headed that way from ga or sc, to link up with and convoy... What is the address trying to gps to make better plans.

Green_gator

Vinny,
I am scheduled to be in Colorado that weekend. Am supposed to be there Jan 14 to Feb 12. I am sure we can arrange to get the MKT to you before I head out West.

caliber1

We need a commercial grill, a larger tent, baby sitter...give me a couple of minutes and I'll think of something else you can bring:-D

Vinny
We have an event grill that we could bring over, just not sure about the time the kids and grands are gonna be here. The grill takes two 20 pound bottles to run it, but you can sure sling a lot of meat across that sucker.

Still no friggin title from GL either.:evil:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks