• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

gamagoat.com down?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wonder if Mangus is working on that site now? :whistle:

Seriously, the site has been under reconstruction for some time now. I remeber getting some emails from the webmaster a while back.

Gamagoat1

Hello Ulf.

No I haven't heard from Russ in a long time.

Last I heard he was taking the site down to up grade and clean out bad info, but that was a year ago..

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone know him personally? Sure would be nice to have it back up. It was a great site for Goats.

If he does not want to run his site any longer, we could post all the info here on SS, if he would share it with us.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Does anyone know him personally? Sure would be nice to have it back up. It was a great site for Goats.

If he does not want to run his site any longer, we could post all the info here on SS, if he would share it with us.
I don't know him, but would be glad to reach out to him if someone has his contact info.

Militoy

I suspect something <BAD> must have happened in Russ's life, to cause him to drop the maintenance of the site, since he was so devoted to it over the years. I was authorized as a moderator on Gamagoat.com - though I only occasionally acted as moderator, because of my busy schedule. I only spoke to Russ in person a handfull of times - but I've been curious as to what went wrong as well - so I will attempt to contact him this week, unless someone else posts the result of an attempted contact.

Brian Mann

I have reached out to Russell via email and have received no reply. Is there anyone out there who knows Russ on a personal basis who could contact him about the status of the site?

Militoy

Tried to call by phone, and sent an e-mail with no reply so far from either attempt. I'll try this week to contact a few of the more active members on the site that may have some info on what happenned with Russ.:(

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did anyone ever get ahold of Russ? I see the site name is still registered until 2019

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks