• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I love you steel soldiers

Desperado08

I am 25 years old and bought my 1970 deuce a year ago. I have been looking everywhere for a service manual and I have come to realize that Steel Soldiers has the resources I need for repairs and diagnostics. Now I can change my oil filters, fuel filters, adjust my emergency brake and trouble shoot my soft brake problem that I am having right now. Probably out of adjustment or lines need to be bled because of the cold weather. Anyways thanks again SS. Best of wishes to you and keep up to good work to keep this site going. You have my support 100%

Hooty481

I just wanna folow up by saying that with out this site it would be a tuff time working on these old trucks expecially with out the help of all the brothers on this website who have been there and done that and done it wrong once or twice and know what to tell us new younger guys what to do and what not to do and all the tips and tricks to help out!

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
AW SHUCKS ,,,, You loves us. But you are right,, a great bunch of guys and a great site. I can`t count the number of great folks on here. I have met or talked to people from NY FL CA SD and all points in between. these are outstanding people.

60* I wish

M813A1

Welcome aboard Desperado08 !! If you are looking for th Tech manuals just Look for JaTonka he has all the Tech manuals on his web site there and you can download all of them Free !!
Happy Holidays

Last edited:

SPCWarning

Welcome Desperado08 !

Welcome from Mississippi. You've come to the right place! Lots of good folks on here and plenty of info. Oh, and we all love to see pics of MV's, so.......:)

Srjeeper

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The West Texas Detachment of the SS welcomes you aboard :-D Find a bunk, stow your gear, and prepare to get underway :driver:

Glad you found the Resources and are already using them.
Be sure to PEG your location on the MEMBER MAP (in Resources) and check in with the other New Mexicans on here.

W E L C O M E :!::!::!:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks