• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HEMTT rims on M915 ?

kochevnik

Has anyone ACTUALLY put HEMTT rims on a M915 ?

And yes I've done the obligatory search, spent all morning looking for a post where someone actually did this. Closest was M1075's FMTV rims & wheels.

I know you can do this with the M916 & M920's if you grind the front ubs, I was hoping the M915's small hubs and less hardware up front would mean no grinding.

So anyone do it ?

Alredneck

Banned
Yea pm M1075, cause before he had the FMTV wheel I believe he was running HEMMTs with 395s on his M915 with the 5thwheel wrecker on it.

Andy1234, may have done it as well, and try JWaller!

They will physically bolt on but not sure about spacing requirements or stud mods that might be nessacary!

If you look up some of the guys that have put super singles on their M916s then its the same setup and will work except you wont have the live diff up front or a t-case!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks