• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Western WA Dec. Rally, Graham, WA

What date works best for the Dec Rally? (Select all availabe dates please)

• Sat, Dec 10th

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Sun, Dec 11th

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Sun, Dec 18th

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • another day (please let me know which one)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Firehound

Y'all come on over to my place, and we'll have a get-together... Let me know what works best for y'all!!

I've got lots of outdoors space, a grill, and a fire pit.... but not much indoor space (I dont have alot of chairs, etc, and my dogs'll be going nuts with the house full of strangers...) but the indoor latrine will be available...

Sooo, on the Poll let me know what day works best for the majority, and we'll see y'all at my place!

Firehound

Well the weekend after the 18th is CHRISTmas, and my wife is due in mid to late January... I'd hate to have to shut y'all down so we can run to the delivery room...

wsucougarx

Congratulations Firehound!!!!!! Haha, I too will be on call next July. Don't know if I'm going to make it to the big PNW rally as my wife will be ready to deliver around that timeframe;-). It's all in God's timing...not ours;-)

Firehound

Well, I'll get propane for the grill, we will need, meat, bread, beverages (you drink alcohol, someone else drives. PERIOD!) Munchies, and dry firewood...

hwcurtice

Ii may have to skip this one. Too much going on this month. Wife's birthday, Christmas. Trip to the Midwest coming up.

Maybe when it gets warmer I can bring down my trailer for some modification.

Have fun all of you.

Firehound

Well, Looking at the votes so far:
3 for next Sat,
4 for Next Sun.
4 for Sun the 18th...

Shall we say the 18th? (noonish till whenever) or should we scrub it and try some other time?

Firehound

25211 62nd Ave Ct E. Graham.... Be careful when entering it, there's a 25211 62nd Ave E about 2 miles north of me... Silly Washington, why can't you name your roads?

BadMastard

Just down the street! I'll see about bringing a smoked pork roast. Might even go get some other meats to smoke. Any requests?

Anyone need a tan LMTV tarp kit? :) (need being the operative word here, since christmas has arrived.) I also have a now extra old m35a3 tan top with bows and staves up for grabs. While I'm at it, how about 14.5 tires (two). Yep, I've been told to clean up the back yard. Donations gladly accepted, PM's encouraged.

Also means I might be looking for parts too! Since this is a rally we're legal to talk about them, right?

BadMastard

Smoked turkey might work. I'll let you know how the smoker is working that day! Turkeys are harder, but I bet I can smoke a turkey breast easily!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks