• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Big Thanks to Will Wagner!

1958 M274

Will Wagner is no doubt THE Cummins guru! He has been very generous with his knowledge and taken several calls from me with questions while working on the engine in my M816 wrecker. He is polite, professional, and does an excellent job at explaining things over the phone. What really amazed me was his ability to give very detailed information off the top of his head while driving!

Here's a link to information on the issues he helped me with:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/5-ton-up/66421-m809-series-truck-slow-return-idle-3.html#post1002294

Will, thanks again for all of your help! You saved me a lot of time and effort with the information that you provided!
Joe

augiedoggy

Will is very knowledgeable and generous with his time. I owe him at least 1 beer (or drink of his choice)! :beer:I've seen him in youtube videos (museum and dirtbag rally) so I know he's real!
Will, I hope you're getting back to normal after your windstorm out there.

Capt.Marion

Thanks for helping out Joe with his wrecker, Will. I know he really appreciated it. You seem to know your way around a NHC250 inside and out.

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
He's thrown some of that fine WilWagner TLC my way. Helped me replace injector o-rings and gave her a tune-up. My ol' bucket runs pretty well because of Will.

998Junkie

Will is great people and has a sharp eye, it's kind of scary when he looks and tells you that there is a problem and then you think to yourself...how the **** did he see that.:beer:

Just don't park your truck in his LZ....unless you want this to happen.:shock:

Attachments

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, Will is one of the good guys, helped me on many occasions, including providing me with a generator on my cross country trip, a speedometer for my 757 and more. Thanks Will!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will Wagner is no doubt THE Cummins guru! He has been very generous with his knowledge and taken several calls from me with questions while working on the engine in my M816 wrecker. He is polite, professional, and does an excellent job at explaining things over the phone. What really amazed me was his ability to give very detailed information off the top of his head while driving!
Agreed,Will's help is outstanding, and if you changed the name to" Joe (1958 M274)" and the vehicle to "Gama Goat", I could say the same for you Joe! You have been the same to me as Will has been to you!

Thank you to all who offer such wonderful information and assistance. It's what makes this site GREAT.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I concur! Will is a walking atlas of Cummins know-how. He has helped me on numerous occasions and is currently helping me work through another issue. Thanks buddy!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
You guys and your "bro-mance" with Will. All I ever hear from him is "GIMPY! That avatar is not allowd here!"

J/K, he gave me a killer tour of the museum, thanks Will.

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, I can vouch too: Will is a darned helpful, courteous, knowledgeable guy, not to mention EXCELLENT host, as witnessed by wife and my self's brief visit to DirtBag last spring. Let's keep this thread at the top!:razz:

BLK HMMWV

WWl

You guys talking about the same Will Wagner?
The one I know drives a Ford and works with wood.
The other one sucks with wood and likes stencil machines.
Oh wait there's two of them.

There both good peeps.
Lucky to call them both friends.
Can't wait till the next get together because the pre trip wrench turning is a good time.
Hope he leaves the" freaking awesome green" paint at home this time.
BH

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks