• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MVPA Calender

m816

Just got my new issue of Supply Line from the MVPA. It also had the 2012 Calender with it.
Opened the calender and looked through all the great vehicles that were featured. The Untouchable is featured for the month of July. For those of you who subscribe to the mag, Check it out. This truck honors all the volunteer Guntruckers who went in harms way to protect our convoys and they deserve to be regonized. Thanks Vietnam Guntruckers and Thanks MVPA

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice supply line with it also. I encourage all of you to join the MVPA. All types of MVs are represented in the club to just WW II. Stuff.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks