• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dave P , Citizensoldier road trip.. 23rd to whenever!!

citizensoldier

Well it looks like we are heading to Huntington WV to pick up a nice M543 wrecker. We are gonna drive it back by route of I- 75 to 23 Toledo through Columbus Ohio then south to Huntington.
Anyone on that route we can call if we get in trouble? Tried the list and to many listings kinda hard to figure out.
Leaving Thursday night of the 23rd and will be en route home sometime Friday..

ojsdna744

I'm in Flint, a little too far north for most of your run, but I'd be happy to help if you're @ all close to me. Since you're driving it back, I could come grab ya if need be from around Toledo on north. (Maybe farther, it's just I have to work 8-8 on Friday) I'll PM my phone number and location to put on your list. 8)

citizensoldier

Sent you PM before I read this. I see now your in Flint.. I grew up in Flint .. Crazy place Hope we dont brake down there. Maybe I should pack the 44.. Just kidding with ya.. I appreciate it and will have your info with us. Is Armada still up hunting? Tried to visit him when I was down there but he was not home...He take his deuce up hunting?

ojsdna744

Geez that'd be a lot of weight for my poor little deuce, but we could get it off the e-way at least...maybe tow it some distance if we took her slow enough......
Paul IS up hunting in the UP somewhere, but he took his pickup truck this time. Your .44 won't be needed here if we need to meet, I've got us both covered. [thumbzup]

derby

Hey guy's,I am 25 min. from toledo 2 miles from 275,4 miles from 75.should be off on thurs,fri. will try to help if you need it.I'll pm you info.

the adventure begins in 11 hrs. yesterday i learn that the 5 ton tractor that i have been waiting for ( for 2 months ) is available sat morning!! yes finally!!that means partway home with the 543 we get to stop and hook a tractor to her. nothing like breaking her in right. 650 miles in a 543 sounds like a great way to spend a couple of days off work. thanks for the responses to citizensoldier's post regarding our trip. its good to know there is help along the way if needed.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm about 30 miles east of Upper Sandusky. Plenty of tools.

Dennis

PM'ed number

Last edited:
thanks strech. Kenny Lance yall can go. the more the merrier! pics are a sure thing and i will talk to citizensoldier about doing video. should be a blast. i had the opportunity to have the 543 hauled but i got impatient . were going to get er ourselves. then as a bonus we get to pick up another long awaited item along the way!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks