• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Truck freight tires on pallet shipping

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
I am considering bidding on some tires that are for sale at Texarkana, Tx. and was wondering if anyone has any shippers they have dealt with and would suggest? Also what class would tires stacked and banded to a pallet be? I'll go thru GL's shipper list tomorrow to see what they can do.
Thanks

jwaller

I bought several lots of tires from them recently and in several lots there were some new tires. good luck I hope you get the same I did. I drove out there and picked them up myself. it was way cheaper and easier.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Only 16 hrs according to yahoo maps each way. I am guessing more then that in real driving time though. If I could work it into a vacation trip it might work, but to much for me otherwise. If anyone is going there for their own tires and could help me out with shipping on that side I would like to talk to you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks