• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lug nuts ?

tokarev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
the nuts

Added 4 wheel steering, new steering joints and new wheel nuts - plus tried towing behind the mutt :beer:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMt2xtdd-SQ[/media]

rexman

info

Even that the washer is not a lock washer,It does do the same as 1.use a little antesezees on the threads,easyer to get nuts off next time.

Charlie

Use a 3/8-24 nylon-insert locknut and a hard flat washer on each wheel stud. If the threads are bad, McMaster-Carr has what they call a "Tight-spot thread repair die" that fits a 9/16" socket and makes it very easy to repair the threads on the studs. Part number 2667A433, only $1.31 each. I keep several in my tool box just for mule wheel studs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks