• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Teresa and Adam at Redstone

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Me and Elmo made a trip up tp Redstone today to pick up some trailers for fellow SS member rogerm101a2.

Teresa and her crew were (as usual) on the ball and I was in and out pretty quick.

One the way up Elmo picked out a nice card for the GL office and some doughnuts.

Teresa allowed me to snap a pic with her and Elmo and I even got one of Adam (Teresa's son) with the little bugger.

The trailers I picked up are brand new and as I understand it are for sale.

If I had known they were this nice he may have had some competition in the bidding.

Attachments

KsM715

The trailers I picked up are brand new and as I understand it are for sale.

If I had known they were this nice he may have had some competition in the bidding.
Got to love the Gov. supply system. :rolleyes:

(can we get a better "eye roll" smiley? this one is not nearly as sarcastic looking as it should be)

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going to give Adam heck about that pic next time I'm down there. :p

We are always picking at each other when I'm there. Now I have something on him. :twisted:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks