• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks chief 919!!!!!

vtdeucedriver

So I just wanted to say thank you to CHIEF 919!!!!! Christmas came early for me!!! Been searching off and on for one and when Mad Dog 308 posted one here in the classifieds, I missed it as CHIEF already made the deal. Well persistant that I am, I asked Chief his plans were for the mount and he said that he was going to try it for a project but was not sure it would work. Well to make a long story short, it went from VA to NC and then to VT in about 30 days.

Im a bit excited to say the least..............now I need 2 more ;)

Attachments

3dAngus

What is it? Meaning... what kind of mount and what do you do with it. Why do you need two more?

You have my curiousity up. Anyway, I'm happy for ya! Congrats!

vtdeucedriver

The mount is used on APC's for the .50 cal. This mount was typically aquired for its intended use on Gun Trucks in Vietnam.

FrankUSMC

No joke, I wonder if those were the ones I sent to aberdeen to sell, who ever bought them got them at a great price, the guy who sold them, misunderstood me and sold them for half of what I was wanting. I was not mad because he was doing me a favor.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
there is a member that welded up some and showed the plans with parts

FrankUSMC

Those, if they are my old set, are original. I got them off an army apc that was going down range.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks