• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PTO - on M880 series

RF202

Is it possible to install a PTO unit on this truck ? On the transfer case, perhaps ??

Thanks,
John

Elwenil

Yup, Driver's side. NP203 PTOs seem kind of rare though but I'm sure you can get one new. I don't think any of the ones from the other New Process Gear stuff would work.

RF202

Thanks for the info, guys. Would you happen to have a part number, etc. ? Best source for used ? New? Also, approximate cost of each ? Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
John

RF202

Exactly how do you engage/disengage this unit ?? My experience with PTO's has been on Fuller, New Process, etc. transmisions which, of course, are engaged with the clutch. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
John

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Neutral on the tranny. Neutral on the transfer then engage the PTO and drop the tranny in gear IIRC.

RF202

Hey guys,
I was hoping that some of you M880 Gurus would have posted on this by now. Need the part# for the transfer case PTO, if anyone has it, or if you have a good used one. Any help, as always, greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
John

Bidslinger

Re: RE: PTO - on M880 series

RF202 said:
Thanks for the info, guys. Would you happen to have a part number, etc. ? Best source for used ? New? Also, approximate cost of each ? Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
John
Try Sam Winer motors 1 330 628 4881. They was able to get me one for my 5 ton with air shift under 400 bucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks