• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

'Gamma Goat flasher unit for Directionals"

Militoy

The flasher was used on multiple vehicles. I have had to replace both the directional switch (11613632-1 NSN 6220-00-808-6072) and the flasher module (11613631 NSN 5945-00-789-3706) to keep the turn signals and emergency flashers going. I found my best deals at a local dealer that sells to dealers back east - Antelope Valley Equipment and Truck Parts.

Joe Gamma

The Hill Billy's replaced it it with a twelve volt flasher that burnt out....Boy the more I dig the bigger the electrical mess....

Ok an Odd newbie question...The Gaot does have brake lights that come on when it brakes right??? I hade a good friend come over to reverse some HillBilly damage and he got the directionals working ect ...but at the end of the day he noticed running lights but no brake lights..Hit the brakes no lights...

I hit the manuals but Brake lights didn't come up..
Thanks guys..

Joe c

Emmett

There is a pressure switch just under the MX Cyl. I believe that most pressure switches that work with the early 151 / Deuce or the like are the same.

Militoy

\
(wince) I figured that except that my original switches have been striped out and replaced by two ominous looking toogles..

Hmmm...

Thanks Guys!
The OEM blackout switch is one of the more easily found parts - since it was common to just about all the M series vehicles of the same era. I would start out by replacing the toggles with the original switch, if that is a possibility for you.

Joe Gamma

Well I found the brake pressure switch finnally after abit of a search and can not imagine a tougher place to access it. Has anyone replaced this switch and what angle did they come in from..

Joe

Militoy

Well I found the brake pressure switch finnally after abit of a search and can not imagine a tougher place to access it. Has anyone replaced this switch and what angle did they come in from..

Joe
Turn the (2) 1/4 turn screws on the master cyl access panel on top of the cowl, and remove the panel. The switch is accessible from above.

Joe Gamma

Well the Goat is on line again...After market flasher and a hydraulic brake switch cleaned everything up nicely...My buddy who was incredible electrical guy just kicked it in the fanny and undid most of the Hill Billy wiring I will take the goat for one more ride and store it till march for the next five year plan!!

Joe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks