• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M715 for sale in Ardmore - $5500

Prerunner1982

Removed since it was apparently in violation of the rules. This is not the first time I have done this, but it is the first time the violation was brought to my attention. Though I am not sure why it took some many people to do so. Of the dozen or so forums I am on this is the only one that has this rule so forgive me if I was not aware of it.

Last edited:

KsM715

Yep, only list it if its yours to sell. However, $5500? Someones dreaming. I'll sell mine for 2 grand less than that

ryan77

Is today stupid day!!! Its like the 3rd classified posted!! I need to become a moderator!!!:deadhorse:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just in case your interested, here's our rules for posting this type of thing.

• Do NOT post links to current eBay auctions or Craig's List ads that are not your own. You may post a link to your own auction/ad only if it is in an information/discussion thread about you vehicle/item. Do not start a post in the Conversations forum or your vehicle specific forum just to announce your auction/ad.
• No collusion as specified above.

or

• Do not post items For Sale or items Wanted in the forums. That is what the Classified Ads section is for. Posting classifieds requires upgrading to the premium account. Previously classifieds required a certain post count to use. We've moved it to a fee based access. The reason for this fee is to weed out some of the spammers/scammers that used the classifieds previously. Membership also grants other things to users, a larger PM box, extra access, custom titles, and more things in the works. The link may be found at the top of the site in the menu bar. Upgrade your account by clicking on the resources link at the top and upgrade to premium membership. Moderators may delete your For Sale or Wanted postings without notice. It is OK to post an item for sale if it is done in an effort to help another member or if the need for a part comes up during the course of a restoration or repair thread.

Your at least the third person today, to violate this rule.

Ignorance of the rules, is not an acceptable defense. (try that in court some day).

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks