• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m816 wrecker..

Prerunner1982

Havent seen many of these on here... just wanted to post a pic of "mine".. not really mine but after driving it for the past 4-5yrs you kind of grow attached. Was a blast to drive. Modifications included caddy emblem on the grille and a stereo with 4 speakers. [:)] :lol: then they took it away from me...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Navy guys booger welded a plate on the front bumper of my pipeline truck for a vise. My first thought was to chop that sucker off. I've been reconsidering though, it was a military mod!

spicergear

I'm thinking of double plating the little wing thingers that go out from the frame to the bumper to reinforce it then plopping a vise on that. I've also been toying around with cutting the main flat front facing plate out of a slightly twisted spare deuce bumper I have and stitching it to the existing bumper to double ply the bumper. Why? No good reasons aside from, "it's there."
:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks